Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Good things

The girls learning how to handle Clark's rough housing and getting a kick out of it. Seems like more laughing than crying lately...ok, maybe equal parts but hey--progress is progress! 

Rollerblading date with my boy and a best friend and her boy. I was kind of worried I would just get tired real fast or kill myself. But it was the best fun I've had in a long time. 


Telling them to hold hands when we walk places or through parking lots and them actually doing it and not letting go or tripping each other. I think Clark is just sold because I tell him they're his freight cars. 

Potty training! I've been simultaneously dreading it and looking forward to it for a long time. It's a little messy, but has gone soo much better than I thought it would and it's nice to just be getting it done! 



No comments: