Thursday, November 28, 2013

Good Days

This is what a good day looks like around here:

Figuring out it's faster to just walk to the grocery store than it is to load and unload 3 babies. Though I don't know how long this is gonna fly...

If I had a dollar for every time someone stopped me to say "omygosh twins!" Or "wow, you've got your hands full!"...

Mud pit yard after non-stop rain over the weekend

Hours with the train set (best $5 I ever spent at a garage sale)

Doing things ain't nobody got time for because Christmas is coming!

And so I don't forget, cute and/or funny and/or brilliant things Clark has said lately:

- after I said "come help me pick out some clothes", he said "church?". Guess he thinks Sundays are the only days I get dressed. Fine, he's right. 

- while watching a horse-drawn carriage on tv: "horsies driving car!" 

- whenever he sees a butterfly these days, he recites the last few pages of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" which ends up being something like "babble babble two weeks! And then.... butterfly!!!"

I can't remember any more right now which is why I need to start writing them down! 

No comments: