Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Last week

-we closed on our house (finally!). Then started making it livable--think baby poop yellow/green and deep red walls, filthy carpet, and all appliances and light fixtures ripped out. At least we got a great deal! My family and Jacob's mom were SO nice to come slave away cleaning and painting while I could hardly help at all.


-Clark got deliriously ill. This was around the time his fever reached nearly 104 


-We celebrated 4 years of marriage. Woohoo!

-I passed my glucose tolerance test! Thank goodness. 

-I got huge

33 weeks. Don't mind the mess. I hate living out of suitcases! 

2 comments:

Suzanne Maughan said...

This is the first pic I've seen that my immediate reaction was, wow, you got big! In a super adorable way, of course. :) I am so happy you got a house. Where are you guys? Mesa? Gilbert? Qc?

Amanda said...

I'm still in awe that you're packing two little humans in there--you look amazing!