Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Unpacking

is like Christmas for Clark. (Those are brand new toys for all he knows).

And h-e-double hockey sticks for me. Though having movers haul all our stuff in and put everything in whatever room I directed them to was really nice. And of course our families helped a ton. Now it's just the slowly unloading random boxes and finding a place for everything phase. Which I hate, especially when "nesting" is starting to kick in and tell me that we MUST have everything done before babies get here. And my ankles/feet explode whenever I'm on them for more than 20 min, etc, etc. Loving our new house, though! 
P.s. how cute is Clark's wavy hair when he gets sweaty?


P.s.s. how cute are my alien babies? (I know, they're just creepy to everyone who didn't create them). 



No comments: