Saturday, January 15, 2011

a real date!

Usually, our idea of date night is watching a movie that came in the mail, eating popcorn, and drinking chocolate milk. But last night, we had a real date!.
We went over to Kelsey and Craig's house who just happen to be in our ward AND are best friends/related to Brooke and Austin (who I grew up with). So the six of us made pizzas, ok I just watched. They were delicious! Then I think we watched the boys throw a medicine ball at each other and try to do snake eyes for probably 15 minutes. I don't know why, but it was the funniest thing just watching them.
Then we decided to play real games. So we played speed scrabble and that one game where everyone writes a sentence/story then the next person draws a picture of what you wrote then the next person writes what they think the drawing is of, etc. Ok it sounds really stupid, but by the end I was in tears from laughing so hard, and I haven't seen Jacob laugh so hard in a long time.
We also watched youtube videos and helped Austin stalk a girl who could see peoples auras.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

HA! I already forgot about the medicine ball frenzy, but I'm glad you reminded me because it was the best thing I've ever seen. However, you left out the part where you and I went into a corner and tried to see our auras...that was awesome. Let's do alllll that more frequently.