Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Some things about baby Harvey (6 weeks):
-still a great sleeper, thank heavens! 

-he was pretty fussy at first, and we found out it's because his insides were injured because of an intolerance to something I was eating. Now that I've cut out all potential culprits (everything good in the world--dairy, gluten, nuts, soy, red meat) he is so chill! Once his poop is looking normal, I can start adding stuff back to my diet and hopefully not have to eat bunny food for the next year. 

-despite his digestive issues, he loves eating and is a giant! I was used to the twins growing soo slowly. He is getting big way too fast. I do love not having to worry about if he's getting enough to eat. 

-coos back when we talk/coo to him

-is very loved by his siblings. They all love holding him and getting things for him. They put on high pitched voices to talk to him and rush to help him when he's upset. I'm enjoying it while it lasts because I'm sure he'll be joining the fighting in a few months here. 








1 comment:

Amanda said...

He really is so chunky!! I love it! I sure hope you can get back to eating yummy food again--that's he pits!