Sunday, August 2, 2015

Rocky Point


We took our annual trip to the beach house in Mexico and only got halfway there before remembering that we forgot our passports and birth certificates. I couldn't believe we spaced it! Well, I can believe I did but Jacob is usually way more "with it" than I am. But we were rushing to get out the door!

Marcia stayed with me and the kids at McDonalds where we tried to keep them entertained for 3 hours (NO play place!) while Jacob and Heather went back for the passports. There was literally nowhere else to go in the tiny town we were waiting in. 


The rest of the trip was a nice vacation though! All 3 kids were big enough to enjoy the beach and not eat sand! Ok, I guess clark could only enjoy it with goggles on because he kept getting salt/sand/sunscreen in his eyes and freaaaking out.

Dad and Wendy

Magnolia

Wendy





No comments: