Friday, April 11, 2014

Photoshoots

Whenever I want to take pictures of the girls, Clark says "pictures?!" and jumps into the shot. And I'm like "no stop, you're naked and filthy" and he's like "whatever mom, I need attention" and all his little grubby naked body parts end up in the pictures despite my best efforts to crop him out. 
Kids, just be cute and cooperate!




It's ok. one morning while the girls were napping I let Clark do his very own photoshoot. 
 
And then more of the girls 


"Umm...ok, mom" 

And stay in my pjs (maybe upgrade to yoga pants) all day. Being a stay at home mom is the best and the worst.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness.. Your kids are adorable!!! Seriously.. Such a good looking group.

Lari said...

OH!!!!!!!!! It is the best. Only the worst sometimes! I wish we could trade once in awhile and you could cover the health office and I would tend dirty, naked grandchildren. Someday!

David, Melissa, and kids said...

I love your Mom's comment. She is awesome.
Such cute kids! Looks like they are having a great time together. I love, love that you dress your girls differently and not always in the same thing, they are two seperate people just born at the same time.