Friday, April 18, 2014

7 Months

These two. Of the past month I will say, they are not growing up too fast and I do not wish time would slow down. They continue to get cuter, but they continue to get harder too! I feel like I'm going, going, going nonstop feeding and changing and putting down for naps. Let's just say I'll be really happy when they can feed themselves. And really scared when they can crawl. 




They are constantly eating each other, grabbing/clawing faces, and pulling hair (what hair?!). Between that and Clark sitting on them, they're bound to be pretty tough.

They eat SO much but continue to grow long instead of fat. I finally reached the end of my rope with breastfeeding. Nursing twins is so exhausting and stressful and makes it almost impossible to get out. Right now they're about 1/2 formula and we're all a lot happier!

The best thing that happened this month was when I went to get them up from a nap and they were giggling at each other through the slats of their cribs. And how much Clark has been ale to keep them entertained and happy.

One interesting thing we've noticed about them is that Wendy seems to reach the same ends as Magnolia with about 1/10 the effort--starting the day they were born and Magnolia forced her way out and Wendy just hung out until she was pulled out by her feet.

We really love these sweet little girls!








2 comments:

Amanda said...

You have your hands full, for sure!! I have no idea how you do it... my one sometimes makes me feel like I'm losing my mind. But oh my goodness they're adorable!! :)

David, Melissa, and kids said...

Thanks for sharing your family... so cute and so funny. My oldest boy says, "oh, how fun to have twins!" I think all my kids are going to be praying for twins when they get married! And, you need an older brother to sit on them, you just do.