Saturday, December 8, 2012

Things I love about Clark at 8 months:

-how he carries stuff around in his mouth like a little puppy
-his goofy teeth
-that his favorite toys are his little toothbrush and my measuring tape that looks like a kitty (I know, mother of the year)
-how he presses his face up against the Pack 'n Play
-his version of sign language: signing "more" for more, eat, yes, give-me-that, etc.
-how, even though I try really hard to make him like music that I like, his favorite song is still "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
 -his curiosity. You start to really notice and appreciate all the little things when you spend all your time with someone who is fascinated by everything.




his 2 favorite things. For now.

that kills me

All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. Harharhar


No comments: