Thursday, December 20, 2012

December

Here's what we've been up to over the last month:




Getting our house all festive. I finally finished with about 3 days left of us actually being here. Oh well.
(Side note: As I've had an actual home to decorate, I've learned that I'm really bad at decorating. I just assumed I would be good at it, because I like nice-looking homes and have lots of good ideas. But I'm bad at putting it all together/don't have money to spend on nice things. Maybe some day!)




Sewing up some little gifts for all of our playgroup friends. And there were two more skirts that I didn't get pictures of! I'm proud that I got them all done in time.

Working on/shopping for gifts for everyone else. 




Taking walks down "Candy Cane Lane" which is actually a lot cooler at night (shocking), but I forgot to take pictures that time. And it was COLD.

Baking lots of bread.

Learning how often wanna-be-toddlers get hurt and trying to find new ways to trap him in the one "babyproof" room in the house.

Lots of other stuff, I'm sure, but that's all I can remember for now.  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

umm excuse me, stop being so cute! Who needs to be good at decorating when you can sew like that. You just made shoes...little, adorable, shoes.