Monday, June 4, 2012

sick day

Every time I think I'm starting to get the hang of this and get Clark on a predictable schedule, sleeping well, I'm thrown for a loop. This time it was his 2-month shots. They made him get a fever and turned him into a fuss monster. The fever seems to have gone, but now we're off to the doctor to figure out why he refuses to eat. I'm guessing we will be paying the doctor to ask a bunch of questions, maybe run some tests, and then say "well, it might possibly be A, B, C, or D."
Bad attitude, I know. But I'm pretty frustrated. And tired. Hopefully we both feel better tomorrow.


1 comment:

The Watson's said...

My kids get awfully sick after shots. They get fevers, refuse to eat, lose a little weight. We finally just stopped with immunizations until they were one after a few ER visits.