Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Shower


Right before I left Arizona, my mom and sisters threw me a baby shower. I didn't want it to be some big over-the-top event and I didn't want anyone to go to too much trouble in the planning. It ended up being perfectly cute and simple!

These were the announcements Bethany made:



We decided to run with the "peanut" idea and do a circus-ish theme.







Even though I always feel uncomfortable opening presents in front of people and being the center of attention, I had a lot of fun getting to visit with family and friends (and eat treats of course). I couldn't believe how generous people were; we ended up with so much cute and useful stuff for baby. Every little bit means A LOT to us poor college folk.

Thanks everyone, we feel the love!


p.s. I'm around 26 weeks in these photos and getting bigger every day. whooop!

2 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

It was fun, and really really good popcorn!

PS. I totally ripped the invite idea off of this design:
http://www.minted.com/customizer/sku/MIN-Z09-BSH

Kelsey said...

Wish I could have been there. :)