Thursday, June 30, 2011

the daily life

I feel like I should blog more often since it's pretty much the only sort of "journaling" I do, but there's never anything that exciting going on in my life. It seems like all I do is read, sew, study, work. Currently, I am reading this:



Attempting to recreate this:

  
and studying this:


In the few moments I get to spend with Jacob, we are usually playing Lego Harry Potter or planning our trip to Vegas or swimming if he can talk me into it (I'm in the pool for 4 hours at work!)

And while I do love my in-laws and am grateful to have a place to live for free, not having our own place can be a little difficult at times. Really I have no complaints except the weird feeling of living in someone else's home after I've lived on my own. It's just different and it's temporary so I can't complain.

And that's all that's going on for now.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I will re-create that skirt too. Someday.

Shums said...

cute skirt and i loved that movie (kite runner). what graduate program are you applying to?

Rhonda said...

I read that book and LOVED it! I bet you will too.