Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Smorgasbord

Just finished:
It was really good. Guess that's why it's a classic. I'm glad I wasn't forced to read it in high school, though. Don't think I would have appreciated it. I don't like being told what to do. (what am I, 5? maybe)
Up next:


New subject. I hate packing. Especially when it is soo beautiful outside. I think it's the first time I've really experienced Spring, and I love it! Too bad we're leaving it to go to 200 degree weather and 500% humidity. Actually, I'm pretty excited about Texas. A lot of Jacob's friends and their wives are going and living in the same apartments. It will just be one big party all summer long... I hope.

3 comments:

Lari said...

One flew over the cucu's nest is one of my favorite movies. My boss (endearingly) calls me:Nurse Rachett

s.s. bazodi said...

give credit where credit is dew. Yes dew like a droplet of water. Who gives you these great book ideas?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Texas!