Sunday, December 6, 2009

Date Night: Christmas Decor

We made some festive decorations for our home.

Jacob made this lovely Froot Loop (yes that's how they spell it) and popcorn garland.

I made some rick-rack ornaments...


For our three-foot tree. As you can see, we don't really need to put paper snowflakes in the window as we originally planned.

I also took EmmaLee's advise and turned my yo yos into ornaments

and put on the cute Christmas pillow cover she made us. (She made one for every holiday!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute. The snow in the window looks so cool. You guys get a real winter!

Em said...

BRRRRRRR! Looks cold! Great decorating, kids! Glad you like the pillow!

Shums said...

at first i thought you stole the plastic candy garland from mom's house. impressive!

Karin Stephens said...

Cute stuff!

I'm the same way, I know I can make stuff that I see instead of paying for it.

Karin