Friday, April 21, 2017

Good stuff today

This tastes like the vinaigrette from Cafe Rio! I'll eat salad all day long if I can put this on it.

"50 Feet from Syria" documentary on Netflix. I'm trying to spend less time watching smut and more time broadening my perspective so I can appreciate how tiny my first world problems are, because #dramaqueen

Speaking of, I just started Zoloft again. I'm accepting that I am just not capable of being a nice, patient person without some extra help. And hopefully I'll stop having panic attacks too

When my kids get a candy that comes with two or more, they always give the second (and third) to one of their siblings. Meanwhile, I'll be hiding in my room keeping all my treats to myself.

This quote:
"We must fill our own waterpots up to the brim. When we trust and follow Him, our lives, like water to wine, are transformed. We become something more and better than we ever otherwise could be."
-L Whitney Clayton

No comments: