Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12

Tonight as I was planning our lesson for primary tomorrow, I found lots of good ideas and materials people had shared online. I love that I can find all this cool stuff from people all over the world who are willing to take the time to share their ideas! And then the church website makes it so easy to access every scripture, talk, manual, etc. These are things I take for granted usually, but when I really think about it, it's pretty amazing. I'm so glad I was born when I was, because I am way too lazy for card catalogs...whatever those are.

1 comment:

Lari said...

hahaha I know what card catalogs are! Think back to the old Gilbert library. The one on Burke St. When you first walked in the door, There was a HUGE series of wooden files that took up the whole first floor with TINY file drawers. I know you know what was in those drawers but can't you remember the catalog? I took you there a million times. Oh well maybe not since the new library was built the year you were born. Maybe you really HAVEN'T ever seen one.