Friday, November 18, 2011

.

I live in a really pretty place. I can admit that now that I know I only have to live here for another 4.5 months and because it hasn't snowed yet. It's especially nice living within walking distance of the temple.

Where are we moving? I'm so happy to finally have a definite answer to that! Jacob had one job offer in AZ and another in San Jose. As much as we love Arizona and being near family and friends, we decided to go with the better job in California. I've never wanted to live in California because it's crowded and expensive, but I think we'll end up really liking it there (perfect weather year round?!). It's nuts to think that this isn't just another summer job or internship. Real life is starting!

3 comments:

s.s. bazodi said...

Well, I have summers off so I am coming to visit...I can help with the babus.

Kelsey said...

You spoke too soon. I see snow out my window. But I hear ya, i'm having break up syndrome and suddenly feeling like we live in the best place in the world. kinda. I am so happy he got a job and that you get to have a new adventure, but pretty sad you won't be joining us in AZ.

Anonymous said...

San Jose?? WOw that will be nice. What kind of work will we be doing? You in San Jose Richard in San Diego....COOLNESS Happy you have something to look forward to.