Friday, June 3, 2011

Bachelorette Party

I nearly forgot to mention the fantastic party we threw Bethany a few nights before she got married. We ate treats, talked, sang a little karaoke, and watched her open gifts. But no party is complete without a game, right?
So we had a lingerie-making competition: Smith family style. I brought a big bag of various craft supplies, fabric scraps, sparkly appliques, and hot glue guns which each team had to use to create a lingerie set for Bethany.



I was so impressed with everyone's creativity and resourcefulness.

Adina, EmmaLee and I went for a party/gift theme:


I think we won... and if we didn't, we should have.

2 comments:

ajwhet10 said...

Hahaha! It sounds hilarious. So that's why the moms were invited to stay home! :)

Anonymous said...

This was so fun! My little cousins surprised me...LOL You guys crack me up! COngrats to Beth