Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who am I?

(not 24601... or Spiderman)

Finals are officially OVER!

I should be relieved, right? Nope, early this morning I woke up worrying about how I maybe might have gotten an A- in one of my classes. Then I started getting stressed out and thinking about how I was going to e-mail that teacher and give him a piece of my mind for not keeping our grades posted online throughout the semester and not handing all my assignments back to me...
an A-! REALLY?!
Since when did I, one of the most irresponsible people I know, become one of those annoyingly studious, I-have-to-have-perfect-grades kids?? It creeps me out.
Seriously, my mom had to drop my homework/books/papers off at school at least twice a week up to my senior year of high school.

And suddenly I am Hermione Granger. without magic. or a cool accent. Lame.


oh, and I got an A. No need for crazy emails.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm ashamed of you

Em said...

I was totally singing 2 4 6 0 1 in my head when I saw the title to your post! It's good to be studious, and hard at BYU, so congrats!

Anonymous said...

hahaha good job Natalie