Saturday, April 9, 2011

friday

My week was pretty "blehh". So over school.

But, I love Fridays! Just a few things that made my evening great:

-getting to spend more than 2 minutes with Jacob, remembering we're married (not roommates).


-eeeaaating. yum


-Being super weirded out that we were car shopping, only to realize J was just killing time before we got to....



-and, of course, movie treats
Also when I sprinted down the hallway of the very empty JFSB on our way home, and Jacob said (laughing), "Wow, I've never seen you run before!"
How embarrassing.

Then this made me laugh. Out loud.

1 comment:

s.s. bazodi said...

I bet your excited for friday nights in az with me and blake-o-rama. He promised me a music video...and I just found out he has a reggaeton station on pandora. Filming starts when you get here.