Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Birthday Stuff


That lovely party happened 2 days before my real birthday. The next night, I felt that I should do some teenagery stuff before I turned the big 2-0. So Jacob and I snuck out to Wendy's in the middle of the night. I wanted to toilet paper our friends too, but Jacob was too mature (he's almost 24). Oh, but he did sing and dance to "I Can Go the Distance" for me. Then I told him that wasn't romantic enough, so he sang and danced to "She's so highhhhighhighh, high above me". Best gift ever.
The next morning, he made me breakfast, did my chores, gave presents, took me shopping, and we ate lunch at Carino's. mmmm. He said I also had to take a nap, sew, and go watch the Bachelorette finale so I would be doing all of my favorite things that day. I did. It was the greatest!
When Jacob got home we lit sparklers with a few friends. Then I accidentally lit a sparkler on Jacob's hand so now he has a really cool blister.

2 comments:

♥ Jennifer said...

You two are such a fun couple. I love your creativity. Thanks for having such a great birthday party :) I love that pic of you and Jacob in the post below.

Marinne said...

I've never heard of a "cool" blister before