Sunday, February 14, 2010

For the Love
















On Friday night, Jacob took me to a stake dance for grown-ups. He even matched his tie to my dress. There was fancy food, heart-shaped balloons and a swanky jazz band to boot. We pretended we were on "So You Think You Can Dance" and received dirty looks from the couples who met in Social Dance at BYU and knew a thing or two about how to Fox-trot or whatev.
If only we had friends, it would have been much more fun.


{we make dumb faces on purpose..kind of}



















On Saturday morning, the boy "kidnapped" me and took me to breakfast in my PJs. Nobody ever did that to me for my birthday in high school, so I felt pretty cool. We also did a little door-bell ditching to leave his sister a secret treat. Double cool.
Later, we saw "New Moon" at the dollar theater. All I'm going to say is, I'm glad we didn't pay more than a dollar. At least I had something to talk to my thirteen-year-old girls about in Sunday School today.

This is how I show my love (+ a music video, starring me):
















This is how Jacob shows his love (+flowers):

He knows me so well!

8 comments:

ILP Blogger Team said...

I am so glad you have each other!!!! Did you get my valentine? I hope you both just get cuter and cuter! I can't believe how cute!

Lari said...

I really wrote that comment, I think that Kami must have signed in or something, but this is your mother! Not your sis!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so very cute! What a match! Lucky to have each other. Nice to see you had a good Valentines.

Brooke said...

What the heck I secretly supplied you a tripod for that video, I want to see it!

Olivia said...

Ah that was totally a dig at me!! I'm sorry my family plans our California trip every year on your birthday :( Haha i swear this year if you're in AZ i'll kidnap you for breakfast on your birthday... if im in town. :) Love yooouu

Shums said...

if you really love him, you'll post the video.

Em said...

ditto to Amy... let's see the vid!

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

Rude! We're your friends. Remember all that yummy food we invite you over to eat?